Zambian-Russian Business Council
Zambia-Russia Business Council (herein referred to as the ZRBC) registered with the Registrar of Societies under Chapter 119 of the Laws of the Republic of Zambia. The ZRBC is a non-governmental, non-partisan, and non-profit organization operating in the Republic of Zambia.
Chiparamba House, Chiparamba Road, Opposite Main Post Office, Second Floor, Suite 201E, P.O. Box 35425, Lusaka, Zambia. 10101
Telephone: +260 211 234 970/1
Telefax: +260 211 234 970/1
E-mail address: email@example.com
Objectives of the ZRBC
- To promote mutually beneficial and sustainable business cooperation through Joint Ventures/Partnership and contact between Zambian and Russian business communities; and in special cases, business communities within the SADC and COMESA regions.
- To carry out fact-finding missions meant to explore business opportunities in the Republic of Zambia and the Russian Federation, SADC and COMESA regions.
- To encourage the full participation of local communities in sustainable business activities through Citizen Economic Empowerment in order to alleviate poverty and enhance national development.
- To increase knowledge among the communities about sustainable Citizen Economic Empowerment and eradication of poverty through entrepreneurship activities.
- To translate literature on business into Russian/English or any other language.
- To carry out educational academic programs in business, in business leadership and entrepreneurship training.
- To undertake research in business and entrepreneurship issues.
- To promote the exchange of information and experience with organizations with similar objectives.
- To carry out any activities which, may promote the implementation of the above objectives.
MR. MUSETA LUBUNDI TOWECIE, Chairperson of the ZRBC
Mobile phone: +260 978 314 312 / +260 955 448 690